IVANHOE CAPITALS WORKING CAPITAL PROGRAM CLOSE IN 2 – 3 DAYS!
GET THE CASH ON HAND YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TODAY, INQUIRE NOW!
Working capital is one of the most difficult financial concepts for the small-business owner to understand. In fact, the term means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. By definition, working capital is the amount by which current assets exceed current liabilities.
Most businesses need short-term working capital at some point in their operations. Retailers must find working capital to fund seasonal inventory buildup. Other businesses may need working capital to fuel a marketing program or meet payroll deadlines. Some business just like having cash on hand for on the run opportunities. A small business can never have enough working capital. Cash is king these days so why not apply an grab some!
IVANHOE v THEM
- MOST ALL business industries
- NO UCC filings
- Loans for poor FICO scores
- Simple paperwork ONE PAGE APPLICATION
- Closing within 2 to 3 days
- Renewable loan options available
Whether you have good credit, bad credit, tax liens, or have been rejected by banks, Ivanhoe Capital is here to help you get the working capital your business needs. Contact us today, and see what a working capital loan from Ivanhoe Capital can do for your business.
- Dog wash Franchise needing money to buy more equipment
- Roofing Contractor needing funding for a new job they will be starting
- Logistics company needing to fund payroll
- Veterinarian needing funds for a new laser scope purchase
- Fitness Company needing funding to buy 10 used Elliptical machines
- Motel franchisee needing funding to replace carpets
- Restaurant needing additional working capital for payroll
WE WANT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
Minimum Loan Amount: $5,000
Maximum Loan Amount: $500,000
Term: 4 to 24 Months
Time in Business: 6 months minimum
Credit Score: 550 (BK >12 months)
Funding: 48 to 72 hours